Class of 2022 Officers:
President: Liana Duque
Vice President: Kylee Gonzales
Treasurer: Shannon Yeow
Secretary: Alison Balitaan
Class of 2023 Officers:
President: Keenan Mendoza
Vice President: Audrey Lam
Treasurer: Ho Seug Kim
Co-Secretaries: Amelia Cortina & Samantha Conley
Class of 2024 Officers:
President: Giselle Villalobos
Vice President: Sean Yeow
Co-Treasurers: Woojin Lee & Vivian Medina
Secretary: Ashley Querido
Class of 2025 Officers:
President: Angelo Apsay
Vice-President: David Garcia
Financial Aid Presentations and Application Workshops are available virtually. Click on the link below to register.
• NOVEMBER 5th Deadline to PAY FOR AP Exam ($40.00 late fee will apply after this date)
• REDUCED EXAM FEE status check this link HERE
• Reminder: invoices went out to the personal email address that students used to create their College Board account with. Search for an email from Billing APTS <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Subject: AP Exam Fee Invoice 2021-22; or you can send a message and inquire with a Reply-To: email@example.com
Click on the link below for additional information
New opportunities to clear absences and tardiness are being offered at Otay Ranch High School. Click on the link below to get more information.
REGISTERMYATHLETE IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FOLLOWING SPORTS
Coed Roller Hockey
Girls Water Polo
Clearances will take place Monday through Friday during Nutrition Break, Lunch, and After School until 3:15
We will begin clearing Monday October 18th and run through Friday November 12th
During Nutrition Break and After School, clearances will take place in the Athletics Office located in the Boys PE area behind the gym.
During Lunch, clearances will take place in the weight room located up the stairs on the south side of the pavilion.
**ITEMS NEEDED BY ATHLETIC DIRECTOR TO BE CLEARED**
- Registration form for school year (2021-2022) for the Sport you are participating in from Registermyathlete (3 Pages). Must print and sign.
a. MUST BE SIGNED IN PEN BY PARENT AND PLAYER (Unsigned registration forms will not be accepted)
b. Must have complete E Signature
- Copy of valid physical form signed, dated, and stamped by physician
a. Can turn in hard copy or upload directly to Registermyathlete.
*If you played a sport in the spring or fall of 2021 and you have a valid physical on file that will Not expire during the winter season, you will just need to submit the signed registration form for the new sport you plan on playing for this upcoming winter.
**If you did not play a sport last spring or this fall or your physical is currently expired then you need to submit an updated physical along with the signed registration form.
Hello Seniors and Parents,
The time has finally arrived to schedule your Senior Portraits. Here are the following dates:
Aug. 30th – Sept. 3rd; Location: ORHS Theater
Sept. 7th – Sept. 10th Location: ORHS Theater
Sept. 13th – Sept. 17th Location: ORHS Theater
Sept. 27th – Oct. 1st. Location: ORHS Theater