Class Advisors: Mrs. Narvaza and Mrs. Sanders
- President: Kristine Tapia
- Vice President: Qianna Desquitado
- Treasurer: Jedrick Zablan
- Secretary: Ashley Kim
- Panda Express (9/21/18)
- Fundraising event flyer
- Must show paper or digital version of the flyer
- C/O ’19 Talent Show
- Look for upcoming details regarding auditions!
- Prom will be held Saturday, May 18, 2019 at the Westin Gaslamp.
- Prom tickets are $55 until Fall Break. Purchase of a prom ticket comes with a free Class of 2019 t-shirt while supplies last. Bring your receipt to Mrs. Sanders in room 211 to receive your shirt.
- The price of prom tickets will increase to $70 after Fall Break.
- If students want a Senior Edition of the yearbook, 500 yearbooks must be sold before Fall Break. If not enough Senior Editions are sold, there will be NO Senior Edition yearbook this year.