Class Advisors: Mrs. Narvaza and Mrs. Sanders
- President: Kristine Tapia
- Vice President: Qianna Desquitado
- Treasurer: Jedrick Zablan
- Secretary: Ashley Kim
- April 16, 2019— The Class of 2019 is holding a fundraiser at the Otay Ranch Town Center Panda Express from 3-10pm on April 16, 2019. 20% of all sales will be donated to the Class of 2019 to help pay for senior expenses. Please show the below flyer so our group gets credit for your purchase.
- April 20, 2019—The Class of 2019 will be holding a Pancake Breakfast fundraiser at Applebee’s Restaurant at 610 Palomar St., Chula Vista, CA 91911 from 8-10 am. Tickets can be purchased from any Prom Committee member, Class of 2019 Officer or Advisor, or purchased directly at the door. During the fundraiser, a Silent Auction will be held for 2 VIP seats at the Otay Ranch High School graduation ceremony. If you have questions about this event please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- April 27, 2019—The Class of 2019 will be holding a Yard Sale on the north side of the ORH Gym from 8am-2pm. The Seniors will gratefully accept donations of gently used items to include in the sale. Contact Mrs. Narvaza (email@example.com) or Mrs. Sanders (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange donation drop offs.
- Prom will be held Saturday, May 18, 2019 at the Westin Gaslamp.
- Prom tickets are now on sale for $70. There are no more free t-shirts available. Buy your Prom ticket before prices go up; ticket prices will go up after Winter Break.