Library Online Catalog (link only works inside the school library)
Email Tosca Alloway (Tosca.Alloway@sweetwaterschools.org) if you need information about a book available at the library.
- Laptop/Tablet Responsibilities Agreement
- Online Textbooks Access Form (English)
- Online Textbooks Access Form (Spanish)
**Ask the librarian for the username and password
- Chula Vista Public Library
- CultureGrams [provides in-depth and up-to-date country information]
- ProQuest Central Student
- Millions of articles from more than 10,000 full-text scholarly journals.
- ProQuest Research Companion
- Information literacy tools and tutorials to help develop critical thinking.
- SIRS Discoverer
- Selected content for novice researchers, especially elementary and middle school students and educators.
- SIRS Issues Researcher
- Curriculum-aligned database of content organized by complex issues, ideally for middle and high school students and educators.
- School & Educators Complete
- eBook subscription database (over 12,000 titles) to support multiple subject areas (English Language Arts, Science, Math, Social Studies, Health, Physical Education, Information Literacy and Technology)
- EBSCOhost (Research Database)
- Research and Citation Guidelines
- Encyclopedia Britannica
- No food or drinks inside the library
Library Media Teacher: Elena Estrada (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Library Technician: Tosca Alloway (email@example.com)
Library hours: Monday through Friday 7:20 AM – 2:45 PM
Phone: (619) 591-5031
After School Tutoring (Flyer)
Coordinator: Aracely Cervantes
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays
- Before school (6:50 AM – 7:20 AM)
- After school (2:45 PM – 4:30 PM)
IT Technician: David Alfaro