Why should I complete and submit a free and reduced lunch application?
You may be eligible for….
Free breakfast and lunch
College application waivers
Funds to expand school programs
Funds to purchase educational supplies and materials
Waivers for exams:
- SAT- College Admission ($63.50)
- ACT –College Admission ($63.50)
- A.P. – Advanced Placement ($95)
**Students who take the SAT using a test fee waiver can receive four college application fee waivers. Most colleges participate.
The free/reduced priced meal program affects many areas
- School Funding (Increased funding to ensure students receive the support they need at school)
- Internet Access (Discount on home internet costs)
- College App Fees (Discount on fees associated with applying to college)
- Bus pases (Discount on passes for the bus/light rail)
- School meals (Discount on healthy & tasty meals)
- SAT, ACT, AP fees (Discount on fees for academic tests)
** Some of these benefits apply even if you don’t qualify for free/reduced price meals.
Submit an application
Click the link below to login online for the Meal Application 2018-2019
1. Log in
2. Click on “Applications & Forms” on the left menu
3. Click on “Meal Benefits Application”
4. Create Pin and enter Campus Portal Password
5. Begin application
**Application time: 10-15 minutes
**District processing time: 1-2 hours
For Assistance, please contact:
Guillermo Flores (619) 591-5000