The district’s yearly sports physicals are scheduled for Saturday, July 22 at Montgomery High School. Our window is from 11:30 – 12:30. Please take a look at the flyer below. Also, parents please ensure you print out and bring the attached the Sports Physical Form for the doctor to complete. You may be turned away if you do not have this form.
|Cross Country||Varsity | JV|
|Field Hockey||Varsity ||
|Football||Varsity | JV | Freshmen|
|Golf – Girls||Varsity ||
|Tennis – Girls||Varsity | JV|
|Volleyball – Girls||Varsity | JV|
|Water Polo – Boys||Varsity ||
|Bastketball – Boys||Varsity | JV | Freshmen|
|Basketball – Girls||Varsity | JV | Freshmen|
|Roller Hockey||Varsity | JV|
|Soccer – Boys [website]||Varsity | JV | Tournament|
|Soccer – Girls||Varsity | JV | Novice|
|Water polo – Girls||Varsity | JV|
|Baseball||Varsity | JV|
|Golf – Boys||Varsity | JV|
|Gymnastics||Varsity | JV|
|Lacrosse||Varsity | JV|
|Softball||Varsity | JV | Novice|
|Swimming||Varsity | JV|
|Tennis – Boys||Varsity | JV|
|Volleyball – Boys||Varsity ||
On behalf of Otay Ranch High School, we would like to extend to you a warm and friendly welcome from one of the most ambitious athletic programs in the Metro Conference. We feel our success is due to the excellent coaching staff we have assembled, who provide a positive road to success; our student government, who continues to encourage a spirited student body; and our principal, who provides the leadership in the areas of academics and athletics. We are asking both students and parents to participate in and support our athletic program at Otay Ranch.
To compete the Student Athlete must:
- Not be over 19 years of age on September 1st of the present school year.
- Have attended high school not more than eight semesters after completing eighth grade.
- Have met residency requirements.
- Have passed in five (5) semester periods of work the previous report period with a 2.0 G.P.A., with no more than one “F” in scholarship or one F in citizenship.
- Be an amateur according to C.I.F. rules.
- Not compete on any outside team/club in the same sport during the school season of the sport.